- For the purposes of this Refund Policy, term fees are defined as one full-time term of study in any program at FAU Global Student Success Program (GSSP).
- All currency in this refund policy is in United States dollars (USD).
- If an applicant accepts a place offered at FAU GSSP and pays the deposit and/or fees, a binding contract is created between FAU GSSP and the student.
- Notification of cancellation or withdrawal from a course(s) or withdrawal or deferral from a program of study must be made in writing to FAU GSSP, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA 01854, USA or by e-mail to email@example.com only from the student's email address.
- SEVIS fees paid to the US Department of Homeland Security by the student are not reimbursed by FAU GSSP.
- Students whose admission offer is withdrawn or enrollment is terminated due to submission of a false or misleading application or for behavior that violates FAU GSSP's standards will not be entitled to any refund of fees.
- In the case of cancellation or withdrawal, the cancellation fee (administration charge, if relevant) will be calculated as shown in the table below.
- In case of a deferral, the fees will be retained by FAU GSSP until recommencement of studies. If the student subsequently withdraws without recommencing studies, the Refund Policy will apply as of the date FAU GSSP was advised in writing of their withdrawal. FAU GSSP reserves the right to apply the Refund Policy to the date of the initial deferral.
- Students withdrawing from a course must first consult with a FAU GSSP Advisor to ensure they maintain the minimum course load to satisfy their student visa requirements. Where an I-20 and/or F1 Visa or any other immigration document is rejected due to a breach in student study conditions, a student must withdraw from FAU GSSP and the cancellation fee will be as per the table below.
- Refunds for students who must withdraw for medical reasons will be based upon the table below.
- FAU GSSP reserves the right to withdraw a program or course(s) from offer at its discretion. If a student is unable to enroll in a similar program or course(s) at FAU GSSP and the enrollment is cancelled, all fees will be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable fees
- Students who dispute FAU GSSP's decision regarding a refund have recourse with the Executive Director of FAU GSSP, whose decision will be final.
- All refunds under this Refund Policy will be paid within four (4) weeks of receiving a written claim from the student.
- Refunds are to be paid to the person who enters into the contract with FAU GSSP.
|Student visa refusal (Proof of refusal necessary, for example, letter of visa refusal; rejection from the US embassy)||US$250 administration fee|
|Withdrawal from program (in any semester):|
|Written notice given prior to first day of Orientation||The higher of $3500 or 20% of the balance of tuition on account (+ US$250 administration fee)|
|Written notice given on or after the first day of Orientation||100% of semester tuition*|
|Withdrawal from single course(s):|
|Written notice given prior to Add/Drop deadline||No cancellation fee. (Funds remain with FAU GSSP and are credited against enrollment in a subsequent semester. 100% of tuition is forfeited if the student does not re-enroll in a subsequent semester.)|
|Written notice given after Add/Drop deadline||100% of semester tuition*|
*Semester tuition is equivalent to 12 credits or 4 subjects, whichever is greater.